Symposium in detail: how does culture contribute to community?
More detail from the inaugural Rural Arts and Culture Symposium, Saturday November 15 in Forbes.
Panel 2: how does culture contribute to community?
The day was split into three panel discussions, two sessions of 20×20 project presentations and an informal afternoon discussion.
- Facilitator: Merrill Findlay
- Richard Petkovic, Musica Viva
- Tracey Callinan, Executive Officer Arts OutWest and research student with Charles Sturt University Creative Regions Lab
- Graham Satler, Executive Director Mitchell Conservatorium of Music
- Stephen Champion, Manager Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre
- Larry Towney, Lachlan Lands Services and local Aboriginal community
LISTEN: Audio from this session (42mins) (listen on Soundcloud) (free)