Expressions of interest close 3 May. A course of arts business and industry skills for creatives.
- 12 x 1.5 hour online sessions, delivered weekly, online
- Delivered by industry experts and Arts OutWest staff
- Starts Wednesday 12 May 2021
- Limited places will be available (by a quick expression of interest)
- A one year Arts Hub membership for those who complete the course*
Dedicate time this year to getting a hold of your public profile, your legal questions, your insurance, your finances, your tax, pricing your work and business planning.
There’s also vital sessions on funding, the arts ecology, understanding and respecting Aboriginal culture, working in arts and health and wellbeing tools for artists.
Springboard offers 12 offers sessions of professional development for artists and creative practitioners from all parts of the cultural and creative industries who are running a professional enterprise. Each session will run on Zoom for one and a half hours (maybe a little longer in a couple of cases) on Wednesday evenings, 6pm to 7.30pm from May to September 2021.
Complete the course* (minimum 9 sessions) we’ll shout you a one-year membership of Arts Hub.
This program is proudly funded by the NSW Government’s Arts Restart, Arts OutWest’s core funding with generous in-kind support from many of our presenters.