Regional Development Australia Grant Writing Guide
RDA – Central West has developed a Guide to Successful Grant Writing to help individuals, organisations and communities develop an understanding of how to apply for funding assistance.
The guide will help you to:
- Identify which grants will support your project.
- Research and collect background material for your proposal.
- Clarify the components of grant applications.
- Learn to write an effective application.
- Have confidence in the final result.