2022 funded projects
The 2022 round closed in April 2022 and 9 funded projects have been announced:
A 2023 round will open in late 2022.
About the Country Arts Support Program
The Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual NSW Government funded round of small grants delivered locally by Regional Arts Development Organisations (RADOS).
The aim of CASP is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW.
Arts OutWest’s CASP 2022 round is focused on community-based, locally-developed activities with outcomes that benefit people living in the Arts OutWest region.
Arts OutWest’s CASP 2022 funds are primarily for the payment of artists and arts workers to undertake or manage arts activities in local communities.
Goals of CASP:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- Increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations
Funding community-based, locally-developed activities with outcomes that benefit people living in the Arts OutWest region.
Funding the payment of artists and arts workers to undertake or manage arts activities in local communities.
Location: State-wide funds. Arts OutWest manages funds for the Central West LGAs of Bathurst, Blayney, Cabonne, Cowra, Forbes, Lachlan, Lithgow, Mid-Western, Oberon, Orange, Parkes, Weddin.
When: Applications close 21 April 2022 for projects happening June-Dec 2022.
Funded by: The NSW Government through Create NSW