NOW CLOSED. Closes 18 March. 100% Disabled artist-created and managed exhibition that draws works from disabled representatives from various parts of the community – LGBTQI+, First Nations, CALD, Intellectually disabled, dDeaf, Regional.
After the fantastic success of last year’s 2020 exhibition (https://www.2020exhibition.art) we are going to do it all over again this year. We ask that you pass on the link below in your newsletters and/or social media to the disabled visual artist groups and individuals in your area to register their expression of interest in this exhibition.
- This is a paid opportunity
- 2d/3d/digital artists wanted
- All positions in the project are filled by disabled people
- Disabled visual artists from all parts/communities of NSW invited
- Exhibition will be accessible with audio description of works, closed captioned, and screen reader accessible
- Disabled artists at all stages of their career are eligible
Disabled curators are also invited to submit their EOIs through the link to work on the project:
Closing date is 18th March Link to EOI form https://forms.gle/ot2txSNRsNTMFybf7
Any questions can be sent to this email wow@2020Exhibition.art.