Wednesday 23 Feb. FREE online webinar is the first session of Advance Your Career Professional Development Series in 2022. Naomi Segal will introduce the minimum standards for artist fees and wages from the National Association for the Visual Arts (NAVA) Code of Practice.
This will be followed by guidance on how to set up an ABN and write invoices as a professional artist.
Where & When
- Wednesday 23 Feb
- 10am – 11am (AEST)
- Register here: Advance Your Career – Professional Development Session One
- Zoom (link provided following registration)
Naomi Segal | Professional Development Coordinator | NAVA
Naomi Segal (they/she) is an artist and arts worker based on the sovereign lands of the Gadigal and Wangal peoples. Their practice is invested in vulnerable and interdependent forms of making, reading and being with one another. This often takes the form of installations, zines, comics, workshops and reading groups. Naomi’s work has appeared in various spaces and publications, including LIMINAL Magazine, Voiceworks Magazine, MCA Zine Fair, Cement Fondu, Peacock Gallery Auburn, Artereal Gallery, 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art and Wollongong Art Gallery. In addition to her role at NAVA, Naomi is a co-director at Pari Gallery, Parramatta.
- This event will be Auslan interpreted and have live closed captioning
- If you have access requirements, please advise us when registering
- We may need 72 hours’ notice to accommodate your requirements. Please take this into account when registering
- For more information or to specify any access requirements to participate in this event, please email email@example.com
Image: Naomi Segal. Photo: Maja Baska 2019.