Have your say on Arts OutWest’s future
It’s planning time! We want to know what you think, need and value. We want to hear from people across the region. Please take our quick survey.
Arts OutWest works to a strategic plan. We are currently developing the plan for the next five years (2020-2024). This plan is part of our funding agreements with governments. It also helps us to focus our resources and work, and provide the best services we can for the region.
In this survey, rather than lots of ‘tick the box’ questions we wanted to dig a littler deeper – we want your specific feedback and ideas. This survey is anonymous.
Who we want to hear from:
- Anyone living in the NSW Central West
- Arts people
- Non-arts people whose work or lives intersect with the arts
What does ‘arts’ mean?
We mean both arts and culture. We include:
- All art forms (music, performance, visual arts, film and screen, design, crafts, literature, circus, artisans…)
- Heritage (including Aboriginal cultural experiences)
- The creative industries (including creative business across design, media, film and TV, advertising, architecture, digital game design, fashion and textiles, publishing, music industry, cultural tourism…)
- Community and cultural development using the arts
THE SURVEY SHOULD TAKE ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO COMPLETE
If you have any questions or would like to contribute further feedback please call Tracey Callinan, executive director on 02 6338 4657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll also be running some face-to-face community forums over the next couple of months. We’ll let you know when and where soon.