Here’s some of the current funding rounds open (and closing).
Last updated 1 April 2021
- Volunteer Grants – Department of Social Services (DSS)
Closing Date: 09 Jun 2021
New round; MP nomination period opens 6 April. Organisations are required to contact their federal MP to be considered as nominees for these grants. Only organisations nominated by their MP will receive an invitation to apply. The grants provide small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers.
- Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand (RISE) Fund – Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
Closing Date: 31 Dec 2021
Closing date extended and an additional $125 million in funding available
- MAPDA Awards – Australian Museums and Galleries Association Incorporated (AMaGA)
Closing Date: 14 April 2021
The awards were established to celebrate excellence and quality in design of publications and multimedia produced for the museums sector.
- Arts and Disability Mentoring Initiative – Australia Council for the Arts
Closing Date: 13 April 2021
- CSU Community University Partnership Grants Program
Closing Date: 18 April 2021. Charles Sturt University Community University Partnerships (CUP) grants are available in all CSU regional communities and their surrounding areas including Bathurst and Orange.
- NSW Government’s Regional Arts Touring Grants
Closing Date: 19 April 2021
To provide audiences living in regional NSW with increased access to a diverse range of artistic and cultural experiences from across the State.
- NSW Preimer’s History Awards
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
$75,000 will be awarded across five categories.
- National Library of Australia Community Heritage Grants
Closing Date: 10 May 2021
Up to $15,000 (GST inclusive) to community organisations such as museums, galleries, libraries, archives, genealogical and historical societies, multicultural and Indigenous groups.
- Regional Events Acceleration Fund
Closing Date: 17 Dec 2021 or when funds exhausted
NSW Government’s $20 million Regional Events Acceleration Fund helps organisations to attract new major international and domestic events to regional areas and supports existing regional events to grow even bigger and better.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: An additional boost to the Australian Government’s RISE Fund will support thousands of jobs in the arts and entertainment sector and The SCREEN Fund will provide vital business assistance to Australia’s independent cinema operators.
- Entries to the 2021 Prime Minister’s Literary Awards have been extended to 9 April.
- Australian Government’s Indigenous Contemporary Music Program | Closes 7 April.
- Australian Government’s Community Cultural Heritage Grants | Closes 10 May.
- Australian Government’s Arts Sustainability Fund | Closes 31 May.
- Australian Government’s Show Starter Loan Scheme | Closes 16 June.