- This event has passed.
Wearable Art Costume Workshop (2 days)
Tue 24 January - Wed 25 January
Are you into costume design, art, sculpture, film, theatre or model making? Learn how to take a concept to a final product creating costumes using sustainable materials.
Please note this workshop runs over two days (10am – 4pm) and participants are expected to attend both days of the workshop.
Lunch will be provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Smile! Your attendance at events supported by Mid-Western Regional Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council’s websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- This event is for those aged 12-20 only. For activities for younger persons, visit: mwrclibrary.eventbrite.com
- We cannot accommodate participants who have not made a booking in their own name.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate. Ticket holders who fail to attend 3 sessions without cancelling their ticket, may be ineligible to attend future events.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated at events, and may limit attendance at future events hosted by mid-western regional youth.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule
- Tickets are not transferable.
The What’s On calendar covers arts and heritage events happening across the NSW Central West in the local government areas of Bathurst Region, Blayney, Cabonne, Cowra, Forbes, Lachlan, Lithgow, Mid-Western Region, Oberon, Orange, Parkes and Weddin.
Event listings are sourced or supplied from local venues and arts organisations. Many events listed here have been originally shared by the organisers on social media. Whilst all care is taken – and accuracy is our priority – we can take no responsibility for date changes or the content of contributed information. Contact the event organisers listed for more details or to book tickets.
The best way to include your event is to use our SUBMIT HERE form (under the What's On menu at the top of each page). These listings will be manually approved by the Arts OutWest team before publication. Please allow a couple of days for listings to be published. If you have submitted an event and want to make changes just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event promotors are asked to only include their own original images / images that they have permission to use / copyright free stock images. For more information see our fact sheet on Using Images For Promoting Events (if you can't see this link look under 'Opportunities' then 'Resources').