Lithgow Mine Interactive Ghost Hunt
Sat 29 April at 7:00 pm
One event on Fri 31 March 2023, at 7:00 pm
* Ovillus III & I * REM-Pods * EMF meters
* Laser grids * SLS stick camera
* EDI Plus Ghost hunting multi-meter
* OR bring your own handheld equipment!
AGE: 12 & OVER
START TIME: 7 pm to 10.30 pm, 3.5-hours.
MEETING POINT: 3 State Mine Gully Road, Lithgow.
* Interactive 3.5 Hour Ghost Tour
* Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
* Museum entry
* !!! TORCH for each person!!!
Medications if required
* Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels)
* Warm clothes, Lithgow can get very cold!
** TO BOOK YOUR SPOT CLICK THE BOOKING LINK ABOVE **
OR PHONE: PETE: 0418 416 403
*When you accept a booking for any of the tours or agreed events you are bound by the terms & conditions set out below.
* If you cancel the tour, payment is non refundable.
* Blue Mountains Mystery Tours reserves the right to cancel tours, change itineraries, fares, days & hours of operation due to weather, natural disasters, government restrictions or situations beyond our control. A full refund will be given if BMMT cancels the tour or event.
*Anybody intoxicated or affected by drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on tour, will lose their payment & will be asked to leave.
Video and audio recordings are strictly not permitted, NO EXCEPTIONS!
*All other hand held ghost hunting equipment welcome.
Digital cameras welcome On all tours & events for personal use only. No photographs to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, pod casts, Face book, YouTube or any other media without written permission from BMMT.
The What’s On calendar covers arts and heritage events happening across the NSW Central West in the local government areas of Bathurst Region, Blayney, Cabonne, Cowra, Forbes, Lachlan, Lithgow, Mid-Western Region, Oberon, Orange, Parkes and Weddin.
Event listings are sourced or supplied from local venues and arts organisations. Many events listed here have been originally shared by the organisers on social media. Whilst all care is taken – and accuracy is our priority – we can take no responsibility for date changes or the content of contributed information. Contact the event organisers listed for more details or to book tickets.
The best way to include your event is to use our SUBMIT HERE form (under the What’s On menu at the top of each page). These listings will be manually approved by the Arts OutWest team before publication. Please allow a couple of days for listings to be published. If you have submitted an event and want to make changes just email us at email@example.com
‘Featured events‘ are those submitted directly online by presenters.
Event promotors are asked to only include their own original images / images that they have permission to use / copyright free stock images. For more information see our fact sheet on Using Images For Promoting Events (if you can’t see this link look under ‘Opportunities’ then ‘Resources’).