Welcome to our list of arts and cultural events happening in the NSW Central West gathered from artists, event producers, great local venues and groups across the region. Use the contact or ticketing details listed with each event.
It’s free to submit your local events.
For maps and details of museums, galleries, artist studios, historic sites, Aboriginal experiences and sites, craft shops, handmade retail outlets or public art go to the Culture Maps Central NSW menu.
- This event has passed.
LEGO Club – School Holidays – Orange City Library
Wed 12 April at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Let’s go to the Show!
What do you love most about The Show? Is it the woodchopping or the show-bags? Is it the ferris wheel or the horses?
Come and help us recreate The Show in Lego for our display in the Library. We will also learn about how to submit an entry in the Lego category at the Orange Show in May 2023
**Terms and Conditions**
- Bookings must be made by parent/guardian.
- Separate bookings must be made for each child attending.
- Children under the age of 12 will need to be signed in and out by a parent/guardian/authorised adult.
- Children’s medical and allergy information must be disclosed upon registration.
- Attendees at this event may be photographed/recorded with such images/footage being used for promotional purposes by Central West Libraries and Orange City Council on websites, social media, and in newspapers. Please indicate permission upon registration.
- Spaces are limited. If you cannot attend please cancel via Eventbrite, so that your spot can be offered to those on the waitlist.
Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
The What’s On calendar covers arts and heritage events happening across the NSW Central West in the local government areas of Bathurst Region, Blayney, Cabonne, Cowra, Forbes, Lachlan, Lithgow, Mid-Western Region, Oberon, Orange, Parkes and Weddin.
Event listings are sourced or supplied from local venues and arts organisations. Many events listed here have been originally shared by the organisers on social media. Whilst all care is taken – and accuracy is our priority – we can take no responsibility for date changes or the content of contributed information. Contact the event organisers listed for more details or to book tickets.
The best way to include your event is to use our SUBMIT HERE form (under the What’s On menu at the top of each page). These listings will be manually approved by the Arts OutWest team before publication. Please allow a couple of days for listings to be published. If you have submitted an event and want to make changes just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Featured events‘ are those submitted directly online by presenters.
Event promotors are asked to only include their own original images / images that they have permission to use / copyright free stock images. For more information see our fact sheet on Using Images For Promoting Events (if you can’t see this link look under ‘Opportunities’ then ‘Resources’).