Updated 30 November 2021. Here’s a run down of upcoming funding options for all kinds of arts and cultural projects, venues, people and activities.
AMaGA: Culture Heritage and Arts Regional Tourism
Apply asap. Up to $3000. The Culture, Heritage and Arts Regional Tourism (CHART) program is a $3 million Australian Government program that aims to support community cultural, heritage and arts organisations in regional Australia as they recover from the impacts of COVID-19. READ MORE
Regional Arts Fund: Cultural Tourism Accelerator
Flash marketing Campaign ($5000) Closes 13 December 2021
Targeted Marketing Campaign ($10,000) Closes 10 January 2022
Experience Initiative ($10,000) Closes 10 January 2022
Partnership Initiative ($15,000) Closes 10 January 2022
The Cultural Tourism Accelerator Program is a $5 million targeted measure announced by the Australian Government as part of the Regional Arts Tourism package, which will enable arts organisations to promote and develop cultural events for tourists across regional Australia.
Create NSW: LGA Arts and Cultural Projects
This funding will give local councils the opportunity to deliver exceptional arts and cultural projects, activities, and events for communities across NSW. Applications for the 2022/2023 Local Government Authorities funding round for one, two or three years are now open and close Monday 24 January 2022 for projects that will occur between 1 July 2022 and 31 December 2023. READ MORE
Create NSW Organisation, Individual, Creative Koori Funding ROUNDS (round 2)
- Small Project Grants (Quick Response) – Create NSW Ongoing
- Varuna First Nations Fellowships – Varuna The National Writers’ House , Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) | Closes 15 December 2021
- Regional Events Acceleration Fund | Closes 17 December (or when funds fully committed)
- Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand (RISE) Fund – Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications | Closes 31 December 2021
- Destination NSW Experience Development Fund | Closes 16 January 2022
- Forbes Community Funding Program | 31 January 2022.
- Arts Projects Program – Organisations – Australia Council for the Arts | Closes 1 March 2022