Big Skies Collaboration: Skywriters Project Inland NSW and ACT
Submissions are open for The Skywriters Anthology – a royalty title to be published by Interactive Publications Pty Ltd in print and eBook formats for global distribution.
The Skywriters Anthology to be published in 2019
CALL OUT TO ALL WRITERS & SKYLOVERS!
We’re looking for stories that link heaven and earth, sky and land, to evoke a strong sense-of-place in the universe and fresh imaginings of humanity’s past, present and possible futures!
- Maximum 3,000 words for prose and 80 lines for poetry
- Must be about people’s relationship with the sky and/or celestial phenomena
- Must be at least partly set in south-eastern Australia’s rural Inland
- Any genre except polemic, strong erotica and horror
- Authors must be registered Skywriters: register at https://bigskiescollaboration.wordpress.com/projects/skywriters/
Send forms and Skystories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 31 January 2019
An initiative of The Skywriters Project, Big Skies Collaboration with support from Regional Arts NSW, Arts OutWest, Outback Writers Centre, Interactive Publications P/L, New England Writers Centre, Orana Arts, Charles Sturt University, University of Canberra.
Image: Southern sky courtesy of pexels.com under a Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license.