Apply Now For Screen NSW Production Finance
Screen NSW Production Finance Round 69 is now open for projects produced or post-produced in NSW. Applications close Friday 27 March 2020 at 11.59pm.
The Production Finance program provides funding for projects produced or post-produced in NSW. Funding allocations are guided by ratios linking the Create NSW contribution to the amount spent in the State: details here
We fund production and/or post production of Australian projects in the following categories:
- feature films
- adult and children’s television drama and narrative comedy including series, miniseries, web series and telemovies
- content-rich factual and documentary television or web programs and series animation series
- creative interactive screen entertainment
We do not fund the production of:
- *infotainment, lifestyle, travel, magazine, sports, education, game shows and other magazine style productions
- current affairs and news
- community television
- shorts, short features (under 60 minutes duration)
- projects that are being produced as part of a course of study
*For further guidance on the distinction between infotainment, lifestyle, magazine programs and documentary/factual programs refer to the advice: www.screenaustralia.gov.au/
Image: John Platt, behind the scenes of Total Control.