From Brunswick Heads to Bermagui, 15 acts are set to hit the road across regional NSW starting late November. Including 26 Nov – Reckless Brewing Co, Bathurst / Wiradjuri.
Announced today, the five Sister Cities tours span genres from hip hop to alt country, folk and soul and each feature three regional acts. As part of this new initiative supported by MusicNSW, each act will headline a show in their own town and support each other on two additional dates. Communities across the state, get along to support your hometown heroes and find new favourites.
All details and ticket information are shared below:
Fitzroy Lee ft. Fluxa + Prodikal-1 + Yt DiNGO
- 23 Nov – Brunswick Picture House, Brunswick Heads / Bundjalung (Find tickets)
- 24 Nov – Bellingen Brewery, Bellingen / Gumbaynggirr (Find tickets)
Andy Nelson + Magpie Diaries + Mandy Hawkes
- 24 Nov – The Royal Hotel, Dungog / Gringai (Find tickets)
- 26 Nov – Reckless Brewing Co, Bathurst / Wiradjuri (Find tickets)
- 2 Dec – M|Arts Precinct, Murwillumbah / Bundjalung (Find tickets)
Calico + Mayfair Lane + Robyn Martin
- 1 Dec – Finding Fillmores, Kiama / Dharawal (Find tickets)
- 2 Dec – Tukka Cafe, Moruya / Walbunja, Yuin Nation (Find tickets)
- 3 Dec – Bermagui Country Club, Bermagui / Djiringanj, Yuin Nation (Find tickets)
Blind Pretty + Lucky Day + Yazmindi
- 1 Dec – The Recky (Pacific Palms Rec Club), Elizabeth Beach / Worimi (Free entry with RSVP)
- 2 Dec – Backroom Coffs Hotel, Coffs Harbour / Gumbaynggirr (Free entry with RSVP)
- 8 Dec – Muswellbrook RSL, Muswellbrook / Wanaruah (Free entry with RSVP) *Blind Pretty + Lucky Day only
Hayley Grace & The Bay Collective + Sky Eater + Tanuki Band
- 15 Dec – The Citadel, Murwillumbah / Bundjalung (Find tickets)
- 16 Dec – The Welder’s Dog, Armidale / Anaiwan (Find tickets)
- 17 Dec – Jetty Beach House, Coffs Harbour / Gumbaynggirr (Find tickets)
About the Sister Cities tours
This is one of five Sister Cities tours of regional NSW. As part of this new initiative, original artists based in regional NSW were invited to apply for the regional touring opportunity. MusicNSW is working across the state to increase contemporary music touring, expand artists and industry networks, and build on existing industry knowledge in regional NSW.
MusicNSW is the state music body in NSW. We are a not-for-profit organisation, funded by Create NSW. MusicNSW empowers and connects artists and industry. We do this through a range of programs and services, including Sound Advice, our Regional team and Touring Network and First Nations Music Development. MusicNSW believes that a sustainable and thriving music community in NSW is essential for telling the stories of our people. Music gives voice to our existence, enriches our lives, shows us who we are, and brings our communities together.
IMAGE: Bathurst poster: Andy Nelson.