Winter Arts Networking Nights
Join us at Winter Arts Networking Nights powered by PechaKucha 20×20 right across the region June – August 2014.
These nights are social events for the whole arts and creative community. A chance to meet, mingle, introduce yourself, make contacts and maybe even kick start future collaborations. They are also powered by PechaKucha 20×20, where at each night 5 creative people will make short sharp presentations about what they do, their ideas or their work.
Dates and locations
All events start 5pm (running to about 6.30pm)
- Cowra – Wednesday 4 June, at Cowra Services Club, 101 Brisbane St Cowra
- Bathurst – Wednesday 11 June, at Webb&Co Bar, George St Bathurst
- Lithgow – Wednesday 18 June, at Eskbank House Museum, Inch St Lithgow
- Orange – Wednesday July 16, Union Bank Wine Bar, Cnr Byng & Sale St Orange
- Wellington – Wednesday July 30, the Cow and Calf, 135 Lee St Wellington
- Forbes – Wednesday August 6, Mezanine Style, Rankin St Forbes
- Grenfell – Wednesday August 20, D A Yates Photography & Design, Main St Grenfell
- Oberon – Tuesday August 26, Cafe Savannah (venue name will change soon)
- Canowindra – Wednesday August 27, Finns Stores, 35 Gaskill St Canowindra
Entry by donation. Finger food provided. Bar open to buy drinks at the licensed premises.
The PechaKucha 20×20 format was started in Japan in 2003 by Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham of Tokyo’s Klein-Dytham Architecture (KDA). There are now PechaKucha nights in more than 530 cites around the world. Arts OutWest is using the Powered by PechaKucha 20×20 format under arrangement with PechaKucha.
See the presentations so far:
Help us out with numbers for catering. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
To propose a presentation
All spots are now full, but let us know if you’re keen to do a presentation at a future event.