Call For Applications: The 2019 Austrian Arts Residency
An international artist studio residency program located in the 12th century township of Krems at the junction of the Danube and Krems rivers.
Krems lies 88.5 kilometres northwest of Vienna in the Wachau region of Lower Austria. AIR Krems was founded in 2000 by the federal state of Lower Austria to foster international cultural exchange in the region.
AIR Krems provides the following support to the successful applicant:
- a studio apartment that is suitable for individuals and small families. Studios are equipped with a fully-furnished kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, linen and towels;
- a per diem of €1300 per month (excluding insurance, freight, materials and transportation expenses);
- personal support for the duration of the residency;
- curatorial support by curators of Kunsthalle Krems; and
- access to a common area with some tools and office facilities (computer, wireless internet and printer).
Reciprocal Residency generously supported by:
AIR-ARTIST IN RESEIDENCE (AIR Krems) http://www.air-krems.at/
Application Deadline | Midnight Thursday 31 August 2018
For information, eligibility and 2019 residency dates:
RMIT:ART:INTERSECT is managed by the RMIT School of Art.