Symposium in detail: Who do we do it for?
More detail from the inaugural Rural Arts and Culture Symposium, Saturday November 15 in Forbes.
Panel 3: Who do we do it for? Understanding your market and your motivations
The day was split into three panel discussions, two sessions of 20×20 project presentations and an informal afternoon discussion.
- Facilitator: Graham Satler, Executive Director Mitchell Conservatorium of Music
- Margot Jolly, Chair Kalari Lachlan River Arts Festival and museums consultant
- Larry Towney, Lachlan Lands Services and local Aboriginal community
- Kylie Shead, Creative Producer Local Stages at Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre
- Shellie Buckle, Parkes Shire Council
LISTEN: Audio from this session (55mins) (listen on Soundcloud) (free) [coming soon]