Regional Cultural Fund Round 2 Applications
Available to all 93 regional local councils, Lord Howe Island and the Unincorporated Far West. Regional Councils are those located outside Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong.
Sixty-eight projects across regional New South Wales have been supported in Round One, including support for galleries, libraries, theatres, creative hubs and museums.
Round Two of the Regional Cultural Fund is NOW OPEN for applications.
The 2nd round will offer applicants a share in $47 million, including up to $5 million specifically for regional public library infrastructure projects, and support for creation and installation of artist-led public art.
Round 2 invites applications from 2 funding categories:
- Projects with an estimated total cost of up to $250,000
- Projects with an estimated total cost of more than $250,000.
To be eligible to make an application, an organisation must be a legally constituted Australian-based entity, or one of the following:
• a not-for-profit incorporated body
• a non-trading (non-distributing) cooperative/trust
• a local government authority.
If a business unit or entity does not have its own Australian Business Number (ABN), an application must be submitted on its behalf by the local government authority. If this is successful, funds will be required to be administered by council.
Project applications are invited from:
• local government
• Aboriginal land councils, and other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups
• incorporated associations including businesses, industry and community organisations
• educational institutions
• non-government organisations.
A full list is available on the Regional Growth Fund:
Applications for Round Two close at 12pm on Friday 21 September 2018.
For applications, guidelines and assessment information: