Public Education and Engagement Officer wanted in Orange
Are you passionate with great communication skills? An exciting opportunity exists to join the Museum and Heritage team in Orange NSW, as the Public Engagement and Education Officer.
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- Experience developing and delivering curriculum linked education programs
- Outstanding organizational skills, including the capability to work to deadlines and set priorities
- High level communication skills, including the capability to interact with all levels of staff and public
- Demonstrated creativity in devising public programs and activities
- Capacity to work with and communicate with culturally diverse audiences
- Flexibility to work in a small team while supporting all aspects of the work of the museum
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys engaging with diverse audiences and working as part of a team.
Applications close Sunday 9 December @ 11pm.
For all queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or
telephone Brad Hammond on (02) 6393 8161.
Orange City Council is committed to making a positive contribution to both our region and our local community. With around 500 employees, we take pride in being both for and part of the Orange community. Our aim – to make Orange a better place to live today and tomorrow.