2019 list coming soon.
Got something to add to the list? Email email@example.com
- Fellowships / scholarships
- Calling for entries
- Public art expressions of interest
- Courses, study
- Participate in…
- Competitions, awards
- For central west NSW visual art closing dates
- For general central west NSW arts opportunities (all artforms)
- For touring theatre opportunities 2018-19
Some to watch as dates change/ are not announced yet:
- Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants Liquor & Gaming NSW offers grants to communities across NSW to support the building, renovation and fit out of infrastructure. Funding is available for sport and recreation, arts and cultural infrastructure, and projects that enhance facilities used to shelter communities and provide emergency services.
- Aboriginal Regional Arts Fund Supports arts projects that celebrate and promote Aboriginal cultural identities in regional NSW and, by doing so, make the rich and diverse Aboriginal cultures of regional NSW more visible and accessible.
- Copyright Agency Cultural Fund
- Regional Filming Fund (RFF)
- The Australian Cultural Fund
- Australian Children’s Music Foundation
- Screen Australia; Feature films Production and Completion /Post-production
- Aboriginal Benefits Foundation Grant Funding
- PPCA Performers Trust Foundation Grants
- NSW Government: Regional Growth Fund.
- GROW A Star encourages generational change and encourage community connectedness within young people and give them access to sporting, musical and academic activities.
- Northcott’s FundAbility small grants for NSW-based events, community facilities or activities to become more inclusive and welcoming for children and young people with disabilities.
- Australian Ethical Investments Community Grants Program donates 10% of its pre-tax profits to organisations making a positive difference in the world. $5000, $10,000 & $20,000. Eligible organisations include those working for charitable, benevolent and conservation.
- Australian Communities Foundation. Contact 0394120412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community War Memorials Fund
- Community Commemorative Grants (CCG)
- Museums & Galleries NSW. Museum & Gallery Building Improvement Program.
- Small Grants for Rural Communities (SGRC) Grants of up to $5,000 are available for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for communities in rural, regional or remote Australia. Priority is given to communities of 10,000 or fewer.
- Audience Development Fund Offers public galleries in NSW assistance in targeting and developing new audiences. Up to $8,000 for each grant (no minimum).
- CUP Rural and Regional Indigenous Community Engagement Program – Small grants ($500 – $1,500) are available from the Indigenous Students Centre to support community or individual initiatives through contributions to cultural, economic, sporting and related activities and build higher education aspiration and awareness particularly among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in rural and regional communities in CSU’s campus footprint.
- Grow a Star – encourages generational change and encourage community connectedness within our young people and give them access to sporting, musical and academic activities.
- Australian Ethical Investments Community Grants Program
- Australian Communities Foundation 0394120412 or email email@example.com
- Propeller Youth Grants
- The Impact Investment Readiness Fund
- Sunsuper Dreams Program 4 closing dates per year
- Screen Australia Hot Shots Program
- Regional Filming Fund (RFF)
- Volunteer Museum Grants: Leg Up grants – applications accepted at any time
- Create NSW Aboriginal Quick Response – no closing date
- Create NSW Artist Support Quick Response – no closing date
Applying for a grant? Remember you can get a letter of support or some advice from Arts OutWest.