e-Newsletter and What’s On: Artspeak February
Our monthly ‘Artspeak’ helps you get involved, stay informed, make it happen and be your creative best. Feb 2017 issue out now. Not subscribed? Use the box on this page.
In this month’s Artspeak we bring you news and updates on:
- The three Central West projects that scored in the Regional Arts Fund
- Writing workshops for Big Skies Collaboration
- Local arts news: BRAG curator is Biennale team leader
- Funding highlight: $10,000 NSW Young Regional Artist Scholarships
- Opportunity: present work at NPWS’s Hill End Festival. Closes 13 February.
- Links to the latest Opportunities: funding, competitions, exhibition call outs
- and the HUGE, downloadable February 2017 What’s On
Contribute: The next Artspeak comes out at the start of March. Put the 15th of the month, every month, in your diary – that’s the deadline for content.