Applications are Now Open for the NSW Artists’ Grant
The NSW Artists’ Grant has been initiated by NAVA to assist professional visual and media arts, craft and design practitioners residing in NSW.
Artists residing in regional NSW and Western Sydney are encouraged to apply.
This program is funded by Create NSW, an agency of the New South Wales Government and supported by the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian State and Territory Governments.
Provides Assistance Towards
- Production of new creative work
- Presentation of work in a venue
- Promote work throughout NSW, interstate and overseas
- Residencies involving the production of new work / presentation of new work
- Production and distribution of an artist’s publication or portfolio
- Setting up a website, preparing a publicity campaign
- $1,250 plus GST for individuals
- $2,500 plus GST for groups/collectives
- This grant operates in quarterly rounds
- Applications for this round close 23:59 AEDST Sunday 20 January 2019
- Funds from this round can be used for projects or exhibitions taking place in May, June, July, August 2019 only
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists are encouraged to apply. For assistance with your application, please contact Penelope Benton or Holly Morrison via firstname.lastname@example.org or freecall 1800 046 282.
For more information or to apply visit: nava.net.au/nava-grants/
Eckersley’s Art & Craft is generously sponsoring a $250 gift card to one applicant in this round of the the NSW Artists’ Grant. Only NAVA Premium and Premium Plus Members are eligible.
Image: NAVA Visual Arts Fellowship recipient, Mikala Dwyer – A shape of thought (install view), 2017, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney.
Photo by Jessica Maurer. Image courtesy of the artist.