Insurance for artists
In response to the growing demand for individual artist insurance cover, Regional Arts NSW has partnered with Finsura to develop Artsure by Finsura.Artsure by Finsura is an insurance package tailored to the risks and needs of individual artists not covered by group insurance policies or by Regional Arts NSW affiliate members.
The key features of Artsure include:
- Individual cover for your peace of mind – artists are not a part of a group insurance policy
- Comprehensive public liability & product liability coverage, meaning greater security against possible claims
- Monthly installments with no fee, starting from $17.00
- No limit on activities
- Some of the most competitive rates in the market for individual artist insurance cover
- A dedicated service team who understand the requirements of the arts sector.
To find out more head to www.artsure.com.au or call 1800 252 712.
Group Insurance Policy Cover for Affiliate Members
Regional Arts NSW can now offer its group insurance policies nation-wide to not-for-profit arts organisations that join them as an affiliate member.
Regional Arts NSW offers group insurance policies for its affiliate members in association with Finsura Insurance Broking (Australia) Pty Ltd. To be eligible and save up to 40% off your insurance, your organisation must be a financial affiliate member of Regional Arts NSW Ltd.
Not-for-profit regional arts organisations may apply to Regional Arts NSW to become an affiliate member. Eligible organisations include any not-for-profit organisation based in regional or rural Australia that is a legal entity (such as an incorporated association) and that has arts or cultural purposes as a part of the organisation’s objectives. Organisations such as arts councils, festivals, artists’ societies and writers groups are welcome to apply.
Regional Arts NSW has two insurance policies available to our affiliate members:
- Broadform Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Insurance