Indigenous Languages and Arts Program – Open Grant Round 2018
We are pleased to inform you that the Open Grant Round 2018 for the Indigenous Languages and Arts (ILA) program, administered by the Department, is now open.
The ILA provides grants for projects and organisations that support participation in and maintenance of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures through languages and arts.
ILA grants are offered in two ways: an open grant round and direct offer grants.
The ILA Open Grant Round 2018 launched on 3 April 2018 and funding of up to $100,000 per year for up two years is available:
- to develop, produce, present, exhibit or perform Indigenous arts projects and/or
- for projects that contribute to the revival and maintenance of Australia’s Aboriginal languages or Torres Strait Islander languages.
Applications must be submitted by 11.59pm AEST on Monday 14 May, 2018
- A copy of the Program Guidelines and Instructions for Lodgement of applications can be found on the GrantConnect website (see GO ID: GO1147).
GrantConnect is the new portal for all Australian Government grant opportunities.
- Please note that you will need to register in GrantConnect to access the ILA Program documents, including a link to the SmartyGrants application form. Registration also provides an opportunity for your organisation to be notified of other Australian Government grant opportunities in the future.
- Further information on the ILA Open Grant Round 2018 is available from the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) available via the Department’s website – Indigenous Languages and Arts Program.
If you have any questions regarding the ILA or ILA Open Grant Round 2018, please email email@example.com.
Image: Ilbijerri Theatre Co. Tanderrum 2017 rehearsal.
Photo: James Henry