2019 Head On Photo Awards: entries must close on Sunday 3 February
The Head On Photo Festival is one of the world’s most prestigious photo festivals. Head On is now calling for photographers to submit work to the 2019 Awards.
The Head On Photo Awards represent a global selection of the best work from emerging and established photographers across four categories;
Portrait | Landscape | Mobile | Student
The Head On Portrait, Landscape and Mobile prizes are open internationally to professional, emerging and enthusiast photographers from classical to contemporary styles and the Head On Student Prize is open to Australia’s young photographers (school years K-12).
Our anonymous judging ensures each work is selected solely on its merit rather than the celebrity of the photographer.
Since 2004 we have awarded over $600,000 in cash and prizes to photographers all over the world.
HEAD ON: www.headon.com.au
ALL FINALISTS RECEIVE
- A fully produced exhibition – all costs covered
- Promotion of winners and finalists
- Inclusion in the Head On Photo Awards catalogue (see the 2018 Photo Awards catalogue)
- Inclusion in an online gallery (post-festival).
- The exhibitions tour to major international festivals. Past festivals include Photoville (New York), Indian Photo Festival, Auckland Festival of Photography (NZ), and Pingyao International Photography Festival (China)
- Head On seeks further opportunities for retrospective exhibitions.
- Three winners per category will win prizes from a total pool worth over $60,000 including $22,500 in cash
- The Landscape Prize has additional three prizes to promote New South Wales landscape; The awards are the NSW Landscape Prize, President’s Prize, Speaker’s Prize.
ENTER NOW: www.headon.com.au/awards
Image: People’s Choice Prize winner – All Secure, Mongolia by Tariq Zaidi.