Gallery Attendant (Casual) at Orange Regional Art Gallery
Gallery Attendant (Casual)
Council is currently looking for practical, professional and customer focused people to join the team at the Orange Regional Gallery as Casual Gallery Attendants.
Orange Regional Gallery has a changing program of exhibitions every 4-8 weeks. If you’re practical and passionate about the visual arts then this is a great opportunity to work closely with our Curators and Collections Manager in the installation of exhibitions at the Gallery and related sites. You will also be responsible for assisting with front of house duties and the general day to day operations of the Gallery, as required, by providing high level professional customer service to Gallery patrons including:
- Assisting with the handling of artworks when required, including exhibition installation and demounting
- Working at the reception desk as required, answering enquiries about the Gallery, its programs and collections and providing information about facilities
- Assisting with the collection
- Maintaining the security of artworks by ensuring all works in public areas are accounted for and are undamaged
- Undertaking administrative duties such as typing, filing and data entry
- Carrying out general tidying up around the Gallery
- Compiling and recording visitor attendance levels
To find out the full details of the position and apply, please go to: http://orange.applynow.net.au/jobs/OCC416
If you have any queries relating to this role, please contact email@example.com or telephone Brad Hammond on (02) 6393 8161.
Applications Close: 5.00pm AEST on Sunday 3 June 2018