Stallholder applications close: Autumn in Orange Fibre Muster
Mon April 30$30 - $50
Event: Saturday 5 May 2018, 10am to 4pm
This fibre muster is a project of the Orange Spinners and Handcraft Group and is designed to bring together all lovers of fibre and fibre-related activities in a fun and informative day.
The muster will be held at Kenna Hall, 84 Hill Street, Orange NSW 2800. Access to the Hall will be available from 4pm, Friday 4 May 2018 for those who wish to set up their stalls the day before.
General terms and conditions
• The muster will be open to stallholders from 8am and to the public from 10am until 4pm.
• All stallholders are to be set up to commence trading at 10am. There is to be no major transporting of materials after 9.45am or before 4pm, to protect visitors and customers from accident or injury.
• Stalls may not be disassembled until after 4pm. Stallholders who choose to finish trading earlier may pack up their stall to the extent that it is tidy.
• The Muster Manager may close the muster earlier than 4pm in case of any incident that affects the safety of stallholders or customers.
• Stallholders can choose to have one, two, or three tables in their stall. Each table measures 1.80m x 0.75m. Those who need floorspace instead (eg, space for spinning wheels), please let the Muster Manager know on the application form.
• Each stallholder is responsible for bringing all required equipment and leaving the stall site and communal areas clean.Once all equipment and materials have been set up, it is in the interest of stallholders to move their cars further away from the hall, so as to allow visitors and customers easy access.
Types of product eligible for sale at the Muster include
• Yarn • Knitting/crochet equipment and accessories • Spinning/weaving equipment and accessories • Fibre suitable for spinning, weaving or felting • Finished hand-crafted products
All products must comply with Government regulations, and Council approvals must be secured where required before making any products available for sale. This is the responsibility of the stallholder. The Muster Committee will work to ensure that a broad range of items is available, and that the muster is not dominated by one particular type and/or variety of product.
$30 for one table; $40 for two tables; $50 for three tables. If you need floorspace, eg to display spinning wheels, price will be negotiable. No money is payable until you have been notified of your acceptance, at which point instructions for direct debit will be given. Refunds will only be given if stallholders cancel at least a fortnight before the muster so that their spot can be given to another applicant.
NOTE: All stallholders need to have current Public Liability Insurance for at least $5 million.
Decisions of the Muster Manager
The decision of the Muster Manager in all matters relating to the running of the Muster shall, on the day, be final.
For enquiries, email Clivia Frieden at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call (02) 6361 7702 or email Katrina Jay at email@example.com or phone (02) 6365 1386.
The What’s On calendar covers arts events happening across the NSW Central West. These events are sourced or supplied from local venues and arts organisations. Whilst all care is taken and accuracy is our priority we can take no responsibility for date changes or the content of contributed information. To contribute an event email us at firstname.lastname@example.org