- This event has passed.
Kids School Holiday Workshops – Corner Store Gallery
Mon January 21 - Fri January 25$50
Corner Store Gallery have got some great kids art classes coming up in late January before the little ones go back to school. Join inspiring and innovative art educator Bill Tink these school holidays. All classes $50 per person for 2 hours. Suitable for ages 5 to 14. Book tickets on the website: http://www.cornerstoregallery.com/upcoming-workshops/
- Crazy Animals Workshop, Mon. 21 Jan. 10-12 – Create a crazy animal of your choice over a wire frame using different art and craft materials.
- Watercolour Painting, Tues. 22 Jan. 10-12 – Create a Miro, Marc or Olsen style watercolour painting.
- Kids Drawing Class, Wed. 23 Jan. 10-12 – Draw plants and machines in hybrid designs, you will het to use a range of felt pens and markers.
- Experimental Drawing, Thu. 24 Jan. 10-12 – Draw plants and machines in hybrid designs, you will het to use a range of felt pens and markers.
- Animal Drawing Workshop, Thu. 24 Jan. 1-3 – Draw an animal of your choice using pencils, and later in the day charcoals (be warned this one is a little messy).
- Street Art Painting, Fri 25 Jan. 10-12 – Paint a street art design on a canvas board, use paint pens, brushes and stencils to produce your own street artwork ( be warned, this one gets a little messy).
The What’s On calendar covers arts events happening across the NSW Central West. These events are sourced or supplied from local venues and arts organisations. Whilst all care is taken and accuracy is our priority we can take no responsibility for date changes or the content of contributed information. To contribute an event email us at email@example.com