- This event has passed.
Applications Close: Part Time Creative Producer
Sun 10 December 2017,
Bathurst Theatre Company is committed to providing innovative high quality theatre using local actors, directors and artists. BTC is looking for someone with a passion for theatre and performance to guide its work in 2018.
This is a paid part time position.
• organise / conduct workshops
• source scripts and ideas for performances
• direct / act in shows as needed
• increase membership, especially among younger people
• liaise with local arts organisations (eg. Local Stages)
• manage BTC’s social media presence
• promote the activities of BTC through a range of media.
• communicate with the BTC Management Committee, specifically by providing a written report to each monthly meeting detailing activities undertaken during the month.
• act in the best interests of BTC at all times.
• seek funding opportunities for BTC.
HOURS: 4 hours per week for a period of 36 weeks, beginning in early 2018
REMUNERATION: $35 per hour
If this program is successful the position may be extended, under similar conditions, into 2019. A Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance will be a prerequisite for this position.
For further information and to apply for this position please contact
Chris O’Rourke firstname.lastname@example.org 0417674549
Applicants should provide a CV, explain what they can bring to the role and outline how they might approach it. Maximum 4 pages.
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 10th December 2017.
The What’s On calendar covers arts events happening across the NSW Central West. These events are sourced or supplied from local venues and arts organisations. Whilst all care is taken and accuracy is our priority we can take no responsibility for date changes or the content of contributed information. To contribute an event email us at email@example.com