Country Arts Support Program (CASP) Applications Now Open
CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW.
ABOUT THE COUNTRY ARTS SUPPORT PROGRAM
CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW and is guided by the ACDP’s three major objectives:
- A creative and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation (Quality).
- State-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities (Reach).
- A resilient NSW arts and cultural sector (Health) and cultural activities.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
Please note that applicants must contact their local Regional Arts Development Organisation (RADO) prior to submission.
You can find your local RADO here.
Applications open: 9:00AM AEST, Tuesday 12 June 2018
Applications close: 5:00PM AEST, Friday 3 August 2018
No extension to the closing date is possible.
Previous CASP Projects:
No extension to the closing date is possible. Those in non-contributing regional areas are encouraged to contact Regional Arts NSW.
Image: Friends of Oberon Library (FOOL) Weaving Women of the West Workshop, 2016. Photo by Maryanne Jacques.