Calling all local Aboriginal artists
Are you Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
Do you live in the NSW Central West?
Do you make art? Get in touch with us.
Do you create paintings, drawings or prints, pottery or ceramics, jewellery, sculpture, photography, weaving or fibre baskets, textiles or fashion design, graphic design, or other forms of visual arts?*
Do you want to sell your artwork? Build your arts career? Link into opportunities?
Arts OutWest is here to support you. Our services are free.
Through our Aboriginal Arts Development program we can offer:
- Ongoing exhibition space (including selling artwork) at the Kew-Y-Ahn Aboriginal Gallery at Hartley Historic Site
- Exhibition opportunities in the region, in Sydney and elsewhere in the state
- Support developing your brand, your business plan and your professional practice
- Workshops in business development, art form development and marketing
- Advocacy and advice from an experienced Aboriginal artist with support from some of the country’s most respected Aboriginal arts practitioners
*we also provide support to Aboriginal musicians, film makers, dancers, actors and performers, writers, sharers of traditional culture and others in the creative industries. Get in touch!
Contact Aleshia Lonsdale, Aboriginal Arts Development Officer
Phone: 0428 041 108
Cover image from the Black Arts Market at Corroboree Sydney 2014.