Are you a Storyteller? Then you should talk with us!
Maitree – an award-winning immersive storytelling studio – is looking to work with talented people with disability. There are roles for presenters and for people to be interviewed.Maitree will create a series of videos in collaboration with National Disability Services.
We are looking for talented people with disability to help us create a series of videos in collaboration with National Disability Services filming April 2018 in Sydney, regional NSW and Darwin/Top End.
The videos are a part of a video training program for people who work with people with disability as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Here are the roles we are looking for:
Sydney / NSW:
- Experienced presenter with disability in Sydney: http://bit.ly/2p3uSD5
- Experienced presenter with disability living in rural/regional NSW: http://bit.ly/2p2zQQK
- Experienced presenter with disability living in coastal NSW: http://bit.ly/2FBigta
- Real Voices Interviews with people with disability in Sydney: http://bit.ly/2FKrlTO
Darwin / Top End:
- Indigenous presenter with disability in Darwin/surrounds: http://bit.ly/2Hqbuqx
- Indigenous 40 + male actor with disability in Darwin/ surrounds: http://bit.ly/2tHuPBw
- Real Voices Interviews with people with disability in Darwin: http://bit.ly/2p34iKd