Access to Funding Workshop
Tuesday 2 May, 9.30am – 3.30pm, Bathurst. Presented by Museums & Galleries NSW. Accessing funds and hints on writing grant applications.
Successfully obtaining funds for your organisation requires knowledge and creativity. Access to Funding is a workshop delivering specialist knowledge to make accessing funds a reality. The workshop will provide you with a chance to talk about projects face to face with funding representatives and give you hints on writing winning grant applications.
- Lachlan Herd, Arts & Cultural Development Program, Create NSW
- Jackie Randles, NSW Regional Science Hub Network, Inspiring Australia
- Margot Stuart, Museums & Galleries of NSW
- Margaret Thompson, Community Heritage Grant Program, National Library of Australia
- Andrew Trump, Heritage Near Me Program, Office of Environment & Heritage
Keynote speaker to be announced soon!
Leg Up grants are available from M&G NSW for volunteer museums to assist with the costs of attending the workshop.
When: 2 May 2017, 9.30am – 3.30pm
Where: Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre, 105 William St, Bathurst
Cost: $75 full / $50 concession / $120 x 3 volunteer museum registrations (includes morning tea and lunch)*
Register: via Eventbrite
For more information please contact Jane Gillespie, Program & Events Coordinator on 02 9339 9914 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Plus Eventbrite booking fee