Governance, board and membership
Arts OutWest is an independent incorporated association, under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009.
The 2017 annual report was presented at the AGM Sunday May 20, 2018.
- Annual report 2017 (contact us if you’d prefer a hard copy version)
- AOW Audited Financial Statements (pdf)
Committee of Management (Board) of Arts OutWest
Arts OutWest has two levels of governance: the Committee of Management (to be known as The Board) and the Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council’s job is to help set strategic policy and to advise about the priorities which the organisation should be pursuing. They also monitor the progress of Arts OutWest in delivering this policy.
The Board’s job is to manage the organisation including financial management and to ensure that the organisation is compliant and functioning well. The Board appoints and manages the Executive Director who is in turn responsible for managing the staff.
- Chair – Fran Charge, President Oberon Arts Council (Oberon)
- Vice-Chair – Cr Sharon Wilcox, Councillor Cabonne Council (Cabonne)
- Treasurer – Bronwyn Giovenco, accountant
- Secretary – Cr Carly Brown, Councillor Weddin Shire Council (Weddin)
- Nyree Reynolds visual artist (Blayney)
- Brian Langer, Director Cowra Regional Art Gallery (Cowra)
- Scott Maunder, Director Community, Recreation & Cultural Services, Orange City Council (Orange)
- Deb Bardon, Charles Sturt University
- Cr Monica Morse (Bathurst Regional Council)
- Kylie Shead, Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (elected from general membership)
- Warrick Tom (Parkes Shire)
- Margot Jolly (Parkes Shire)
- Madi Holborrow (Orange City Council)
- Cr Carly Brown – Chair
- Libby Oldham Cabonne
- Bronwyn Giovenco Accountant
- Heather Blackley Pres. Lachlan Arts Council
- Brian Langer Cowra Regional Art Gallery
- Scott Maunder Director Community, Recreation & Cultural Services, Orange City Council (Orange)
- Cr Monica Morse Bathurst Regional Council
- Kay Nankervis CSU
- Warwick Tom Parkes Shire
- Penny May visual artist (Blayney)
If you would prefer, you can make a tax deductible donation to the Arts OutWest Cultural Fund.