2019 Sculpture in an Orange Garden submissions now open
Sculpture in an Orange Garden is an alfresco sculpture exhibition featuring more than 200 works by eminent Australian sculptors on show 13 – 14 April at Rosemont Gardens.
Sculpture in an Orange Garden is held in conjunction with Orange Food Week; a long-standing event that attracts over 15,000 visitors to Orange.
If you are an artist – we would love you to join us for the 2019 event.
- Entries close Saturday 30th March 2019
- Entry is PER Artist – not per sculpture. Artists may enter as many sculptures as they wish
- Early bird Entry Fee of $20 per artist applies until 31st December 2018
- $30 Entry Fee from 1st January 2019
Details of sculpture/s to be exhibited are NOT required upon entry – a link will be added here closer to the event for artists to submit details of their work.
Adult’s Sculpture Exhibition: entry form
2019 People’s Choice Prizes: 1st Prize: $2000, 2nd Prize: $1000
Children’s Sculpture Exhibition: entry form
- A children’s sculpture exhibition is also held as part of SOG allowing young sculptors to display their talent
- Entry for school aged children is free – the children’s entry form is available above
- Please fill in and email back to the organisers
- AN online entry form link will be added here closer to the event for an alternative way to to submit details of their art work.
2019 children’s prizes include:
- 4 People’s Choice Awards – $50 each
- 1 Best School Entry – $300
- Any school age child may enter as an individual, group or as part of a school class.
- Schools will be contacted with further details including entry requirements.
- Individual child artists may enter using the form above
Entries are conditional upon acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
Conditions of Entry: SOG Exhibition Conditions
Image: Sculpture by Richard Walker